In this article, we’ll cover seven of the best wireless speakers for your TV that are currently available. We selected these speakers based on their popularity, quality, and uniqueness. Each speaker has the capability of connecting to your Bluetooth-enabled smart TV or multimedia device. Read on to learn how to select a speaker system that will take your home theater to the next level.
7. Yamaha YAS-107BL Sound Bar with Dual Built-In Subwoofers & Bluetooth
- Features built-in subwoofers
- 120W total power
- Bluetooth and HDMI connectivity
- 35 x 5.1 x 2.1 inches / 88.9 x 12.9 x 5.3 centimeters
- 7.5 pounds / 1.69 kilograms
This option from Yamaha is one of the slimmest soundbars available, making it one of best wireless speakers for TVs. It is only 2 inches high, but some customers note technical glitches with this device. Customers were pleasantly surprised by the amount of bass the soundbar can produce. Notably, this Yamaha soundbar pairs well with TVs that don’t rise very high above their platforms. It comes with a remote so that it can be controlled from across the room, and it can be mounted.
6. TaoTronics Sound Bar Wired and Wireless Bluetooth Audio Speakers 25-Inch
- Features optical, 3.5mm, and Bluetooth connectivity
- Mounts below or above your TV
- Remote with LED lights
- 25-inch / 63.5-centimeter standalone soundbar
- 3 pounds / 1.4 kilograms
This device is one of the best wireless speakers for your TV if you’re short on space. While it’s one of the smallest soundbars on the market, some customers report that the sound quality of this soundbar is lacking. This item’s best feature is its compact size. It comes with a remote, but the speaker itself features buttons on its side so that it can be controlled wihout the remote as well.
5. Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System
- Features a dialogue mode
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Connects to Bose universal remotes
- 21.6 x 2.6 x 3.4 inches / 54.8 x 6.6 x 8.6 centimeters
- 3.73 pounds / 1.69 kilograms
This option serves as the centerpiece of a complete Bose wireless home theater setup. Some customers have noted that this device can fail within less than a year. A lot of customers felt the dialogue mode that comes with the speakers works well in increasing sound quality. This speaker’s best feature is its connectivity with other Bose devices.
4. VIZIO SB2821-D6 28-Inch 2.1 Channel Sound bar
- 2.1-channel audio
- 95dB sound pressure level
- Includes wireless subwoofer
- Bluetooth connectivity
- 28 x 3 x 3 inches / 71.1 x 7.6 x 7.6 centimeters
- 3.85 pounds / 1.74 kilograms
This option from Vizio covers the entirety of the sound spectrum. There are also buttons directly on the soundbar, but some customers have reported that this device suffers from design defects. Many customers, however, say that this soundbar is loud and has an impressive bass sound for its size. The wireless subwoofer is this speaker’s best feature.
3. Pyle Wireless TV Speaker | Portable TV Soundbox | TV Audio Hearing Assistance
- Hearing assistance wireless speaker
- Portable design
- Connects to any media system
- 8.5 x 8 x 2.9 inches / 21.5 x 20.3 x 7.3 centimeters
- 1 pound / 0.45 kilogram
This offering from Pyle is one of the best wireless speakers for your TV. It provides a potential solution to your struggle to find the right volume level. Some customers report issues connecting this speaker to their home theater system. This speaker’s most notable feature is its carrying handle.
2. Bose Virtually Invisible 300 Wireless Surround Speakers
- Bose’s smallest speakers
- Designed to connect with the Sound Touch 300 soundbar and the Acoustic 300 wireless subwoofer
- 3.2 x 3.7 x 3.3 inches / 8.1 x 9.4 x 8.3 centimeters
- 1.2 pounds / 0.54 kilogram
- Connect AC power and Bluetooth to use these speakers
These speakers are designed to add extra depth to your Bose wireless surround sound system. Some customers have reported that the sound production of these speakers is minimal. Their most impressive feature is their minuscule size. These speakers can be easily be placed in a room to look inconspicuous, or they can be mounted.
1. 36-Inch 4 Speakers Strong Bass TaoTronics Sound Bar Wired and Wireless Bluetooth Audio Speakers for TV
- 36-inch / 91.5-centimeter full range soundbar system
- Features two mid-frequency speakers and two upper range speakers
- Can be controlled with on-body buttons or wireless remote
- LED lights correspond with input options
- Stream Bluetooth from up to 10 meters or 33 feet, or connect with 3.5mm auxiliary cord, RCA, or optical audio
- Can be wall mounted or placed under your TV
- Matches the slim profile of modern smart TVs
This model from TaoTronics is a lightweight soundbar with plenty of connectivity options. Like many other soundbars, this product is made in China. Some customers have reported their frustration with the sound quality of this soundbar. The color-changing LED light is one of the most notable features of this item.
Now that you understand the features, benefits, and detractors of the best wireless speakers for your TV, making a decision should be easy. If you have used any of these seven wireless speakers, please don’t be shy. Leave a comment with any opinions you might have on these products. Let us know if your favorite speaker system didn’t make the list.
For more audio/visual reviews, check out: