Safety and comfort are undeniably the first thing you need to consider when purchasing a ski helmet. Are you an expert, skiing enthusiast or a beginner skier? Either one, you definitely want to make sure that your helmet offers you maximum protection as well as provides you with comfort while skiing.
In most cases, skiing is an individual activity where you want to enjoy the snow and exercise your body as you listen to music. That said, you might also be looking to get the best ski helmet with built in headphones. This will give you maximum comfort because you will be able to have a fun experience without getting distracted by external cords.
Following is a list of the top ski helmets with built-in headphones to get in 2018. The main features to look out for while deciding which of the following helmets is the best pick for you is the durability of the inbuilt headphones, the price, and the general fit of the helmet. Each item presented will also feature a list of pros and cons, as well as other user opinions.
1. POC Fornix Communication Ski Helmet
If comfort and safety are your top priorities, then you will absolutely love this helmet. Additionally, its microphones and audio system will give you an unforgettable sound experience.
Unfortunately, the helmet may not be compatible with your phone’s music system. So, remember to confirm this before buying it.
- Beats by Dr. Dre speakers and microphone
- Built with Aramid bridge reinforcements for structural stability
- Installed with a dispersion system that neutralizes the impact
- Adjustable ventilation
- Various colors available, including hydrogen white
- Available in varying sizes from X-small and small. 51-54 cm
2. Demon Phantom Helmet with Brainteaser Audio
This product comes with a soft face mask that keeps your skin protected from the hard helmet material. Apart from the built-in microphones, this item is also extremely lightweight, giving you a comfortable ride in the snow. That said, the Demon Phantom should stand a chance to be your best ski helmet with built in headphones.
- Fitted with brain teaser audio
- Free balaclava face mask
- Available in a variety of colors
- Built-in audio ear pads
- Smooth shells; both ABS and EPS foam padding
- Front and back ventilation keeping you supercooled
- Available sizes: extra small, small, medium, large and extra large
3. Phantom Helmet with Audio and Snow Supra Goggle
Its extra ventilation makes this Phantom helmet very comfortable. Besides it, this article comes fitted with an audio system that should fulfill all your music needs. The helmet also has protective lenses, anti-fog gears, and the shell is hard enough to protect you in case of an accident. To top it all up, it comes with its own bag for extra convenience. So, if you are looking for your personal best ski helmet with built in headphones, then this might just be it.
- Made from a sturdy and strong shell meant to guarantee safety
- They are certified snow sports gears
- Adjustable chin strap
- Integrated audio speakers
- Comes with Supra goggles
- Anti-fog and UV protective
- Has both back and front ventilation
- Comes with a bag and a protective case
4. Demon Faktor Ski & Snowboard Helmet
This is arguably one of the best ski helmet with built in headphones, according to users. The sound system comes already embedded in the helmet giving you an easy time during the setup. Besides that, this helmet is also suitable for sports skiing, because its strong chin strands ensure that it fits tightly on your head. If you are seeking a helmet that supports even the most rigorous motions, this could be the best fit for you.
- Cinch tight fit system
- Comes with a Fidlock Buckle
- Fitted with 11 air ventilation outlets
- It has a removable ear pad for warm days
- Has a goggle clip on the back
5. Grayne MTN Ski and Snowboards Helmet
The Grayne MTN ski Helmet comes with a unique embedded lever that allows you to easily adjust it. This means that you can control the helmet while skiing without having to remove it. However,the lever feature might be a little bit of problem if you are new to such helmet designs. Despite that, this helmet still stands a fair chance of being your best ski helmet with built in headphones thanks to the multitude of its other great features.
- Audio ready liner
- An adjustable slide lever
- Warm liners for the extremely cold environment
- Comes with fully ready audio consumables
- Twist-to-dial feature at the back of the helmet
- Goggle strap to keep the helmet tight
- A variety of sizes and colors
- Slider controlled adjustment system
6. Tripple Eight Snow Helmet with Audio
We are wrapping up our list of best sky helmets with built-in headphones with the Tripple Eight Snow Helmet. This article comes with a Built-in-Audio System in its Earflaps, and also includes a 3.5 mm connection cable.
- A variety of color and sizes available
- Fitted with an audio system in the earflaps
- Back neck curtain for cranium support
- Multiple ventilation outlets
- Padded straps
You need to ensure that your safety is ensured and all the necessary precautions are taken before you fulfill your skying needs. Nonetheless, additional accessories such as a sound system are equally important for some. This means that you will need to get the best ski helmet with built in microphones. Above, we presented six of the best choices available on the market, but we are keen for any suggestions about other such products. Had any experiences with the helmets presented or thoughts about them? Don’t hesitate to share them in the comments below!
For other Audio and Video reviews, also read the following: